From Psalm 27

The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear...One thing I have desired of the LORD, That will I seek; That I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD...I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart; wait , I say, on the LORD!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Cute Little Camper

We have been asked to wait to post our referral pictures until we have received our LOA from China - the final approval from China. We are waiting for that now and expect it some time in the next 2-4 months. In the mean time, I received permission to post a picture that appeared in a newsletter reporting on summer camps in Xinjiang last summer. We immediately recognized the sweet little face with the camp volunteer and were so excited. Having this picture appear in the newsletter was another one of those little miracles along the way. We have also learned that this woman is currently a full time volunteer with the Christian organization that ran the camp, has learned Mandarin in order to communicate with the children and is an occupational therapist. We never could have arrange such a qualified visitor to report back to us. Another miracle. Enjoy the picture.

No comments: