From Psalm 27

The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear...One thing I have desired of the LORD, That will I seek; That I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD...I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart; wait , I say, on the LORD!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Visitors to Shihezi!!!

There is a mission team leaving for China tomorrow through Orphan Outreach missions. The team is from a church in Texas. Their visit includes a day with the children in Shihezi next week! They are taking pictures of Anna and our family to Director Guo. We have sent her pictures several times before over the past two years. They are also taking a letter to her. The team hopes to have an opportunity to interact with Li Meng and to take some pictures of the children that include him. We are very excited and thankful that I "stumbled" upon the information about this group a month or so ago. We are praying for this team. There will be a blog for this trip on the orphan outreach website. Here is a link if you want to try to find it. I couldn't find it yet, but they don't leave until tomorrow so it should be up soon. http://missions.orphanoutreachblog.org/

No comments: