From Psalm 27

The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear...One thing I have desired of the LORD, That will I seek; That I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD...I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart; wait , I say, on the LORD!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

20 Years!!



Today is our 20th Wedding Anniversary. We had thought maybe we would do something glamorous, romantic and exciting for our 20th Anniversary. We were thinking of somewhere warm and tropical. Instead, we are happily waiting for letter of acceptance from China. The traditional 20th wedding gift is China. We will gladly do without new dishes this year. We would love to hear from China instead! Here is are some then and now pictures...

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Happy anniversary! We just celebrated 22 years this month also.

I saw where some LOA's with later dates came in today 3/30 and I was thinking about you. Any word?

Cheri