From Psalm 27

The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear...One thing I have desired of the LORD, That will I seek; That I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD...I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart; wait , I say, on the LORD!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Surgery

Joshua is scheduled for surgery on Tuesday at Seattle Children's Hospital. The surgery will place his wrist in a neutral position. We appreciate the prayers of so many. We hope he will not have to wait long for his surgery since he doesn't do well when he is hungry and is concerned that he cannot eat before the surgery. :) We also pray he doesn't become nauseous from the anesthetic and that his pain can be easily managed. We will return to Seattle in three weeks to remove wires from his wrist and receive a hard cast that he will wear for three more weeks. We are also praying for our two oldest daughters who will be arriving in Seattle on Wednesday around the same time we are leaving to return home. They will be in Seattle for the Regional Speech and Debate tournament.

No comments: