From Psalm 27

The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear...One thing I have desired of the LORD, That will I seek; That I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD...I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart; wait , I say, on the LORD!

Friday, April 17, 2009

A Lovely Mischievious Child

Back on December 1, when we received our preliminary approval, our agency's China liaison called the orphanage for an update. This was their report: "A lovely boy, Li Meng. He is a little mischievous child, has many ideas to do something. He is good with painting, but doesn't like study very much, and always has a very good appetite for all kinds of food."
It should be interesting when he and Mark put their heads and ideas to do something together! This picture was taken at the summer camp he attended last summer.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

He is adorable and looks kind of "sneaky". What fun!

Thinking of you often,
Cheri