From Psalm 27

The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear...One thing I have desired of the LORD, That will I seek; That I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD...I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart; wait , I say, on the LORD!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

One Year

Today, it has been one year since we found an adoption agency listing for a little boy called "Cole". That was the agency's assigned name for the little boy we had long prayed for and watched for. It was such a miracle to have found that listing. We never dreamed that a year later we would still be waiting to hear back from China. This process has taken far longer than we expected, but we are thankful to be here and thankful for all that God has done over the past year to prepare us to add this little boy to our family. So we wait and we pray and look forward to all that God has planned for the coming year! Please join us as we pray we will get our acceptance letter soon and that the process for travel approval, actual travel and homecoming will be smooth.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

I've been thinking and praying for you. I hope you hear good news soon. I know how hard it is.

Cheri