From Psalm 27

The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear...One thing I have desired of the LORD, That will I seek; That I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD...I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart; wait , I say, on the LORD!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

More Progress!



Yesterday, our agency told us the last piece of paper we needed for US Immigration (the article 5 report - or second RA/LOA) was picked from the US Consulate in Guangzhou and forwarded to the China Center for Adoption Affairs! Our agency also applied for our travel visas this week. The next thing we are waiting to hear is our Travel Approval from China and travel dates! We are hoping and praying that this would be a step in the process that happens more quickly than expected!
Tonight, I received word that the orphanage received our second care package and are working on putting together some pictures and information for us.
Tomorrow, we are going to get the suitcases out of the barn and start thinking about packing. I realized that if we are praying for God to do a miracle of speedy travel approval -- we had better be ready!
We sang this song at our women's prayer gathering tonight and it made me think of Joshua.

No comments: